Font formats fo DEC LN01 laser printer

Case Computer Club ccc at cwruecmp.UUCP
Tue Oct 25 05:15:29 AEST 1983

We have a DEC LN01 laser printer.  It's a nice printer, but I
have a problem.  I have been asked to figure out how to make it
do multiple fonts (and graphics, if possible).  I have a manual
which gives the escape sequence for loading in a font.  After
describing the command, it says "See Appendix A for a description
of the format for a font record."  Guess what? no Appendix A.  If
someone could send me the appropriate information,  I would be
eternally grateful.

				Clayton Elwell
				Case Western Reserve University
				UUCP: ...!decvax!cwruecmp!ccc
				CSnet: ccc at Case
				ARPA: ccc%case at UDel-Relay (preferred)
					or
				      Elwell%CWRU20 at CMU-CS-C