Franz Lisp:rawhlisp problems - (nf)

joe at smu.UUCP joe at smu.UUCP
Fri May 25 04:25:00 AEST 1984

#N:smu:18500009:000:606
smu!joe    May 24 13:25:00 1984

I have been trying to make rawhlisp in Franz Lisp, 4.2bsd.
I get the following error:
Undefined:
__brk
Has anyone successfully made rawhlisp? The file with _brk in it has a
define statement which redefines brk to _brk, if the operating system
is 4.2. We can find no definition for _brk.
(The purpose of our making this is to install MACSYMA. Has anyone
installed MACSYMA under 4.2bsd? Did you use the lisp that came with
it, Opus 38.66, or the 4.2bsd version, Opus 38.79)

                                Thanks,
                                Joe Ramey
                                ...convex!smu!joe