[alanr: DEC UNIX information wanted]

CusterDD ddc at druky.UUCP
Thu May 31 01:39:22 AEST 1984

<From:      Randy Sebra <randy at AMSAA.ARPA>

<     Is this really the kind of message that should appear on a
<federal government sponsored(and paid for) information network??
<It looks like someone at AT&T is trying to get government employees
<to do his homework at government expense.  If he wants to know
<about ULTRIX, he can damn well talk to a DEC sales rep like I have
<about the product.  If they don't feel like giving him information,
<then, welcome to the real world!!

<Randy Sebra

<----- Forwarded message # 1: