BLTJ special UNIX issue (help: ordering info if outside US)

bill at crystal.UUCP bill at crystal.UUCP
Thu Nov 29 15:54:22 AEST 1984

> I called the 800 number and was given a quote of $27 for the special
> Unix issue.   Also, I asked they had them in stock and said, quite
> definitely, YES and that it would be shipped within 10-days upon
> receipt of order.
>
> Isn't $27 a bit much since an entire year is only $35???  Maybe
> I better call back and check that out.

QUICK, send in your $10. for a 1984 calendar year subscription; that's
all they do, and since it's still '84 you should be ok.  I just renewed
last month and got the issue in question about a week or so ago.

What you want is the special $10 subscription to the Computing Systems
(which are usually misc. issues from part 2 and 3).

By the way, does anyone know what this week's price is on the first
Unix special issue?

	William Cox
	Computer Sciences Department
	University of Wisconsin, Madison WI