Wanted: Caesar BSD 4.2 changes

Alfred Ganz ganz at yale.ARPA
Wed Nov 28 06:22:12 AEST 1984

Some time ago somebody told me about a message about updates to make Ceasar
work under BSD 4.2. I have lost any connection to that message. As could be
expected, I would now like to reconstruct that message.

We used to run the 1983 Berkeley VLSI Tools release under 4.1 Unix. We have
now changed to BSD 4.2, and I would prefer not to spend my own time to
recreate something I am sure has already been done.

Any help is appreciated. Since I am not typically reading the above newsgroups
please reply by mail. Thanks for your help. A. Ganz

Mail addresses: ganz at yale or decvax!yale!ganz