Spreadsheet package wanted

rad at Mitre-Bedford rad at Mitre-Bedford
Fri Nov 9 23:36:52 AEST 1984

> I am looking for a spreadsheet package to run under Unix.
>
> Please mail me if you have such a product, or any information
> which might help me find/choose one.
> --
>
> 		Dave Furber
> 		(davef at kcl-cs.uucp    {ucl-cs,ukc}!kcl-cs!davef)

Santa Cruz Operations (ph:  (408) 425-7222) sells Microsoft's Multiplan
for Berkeley Unix for $2000.  Price range for Unix runs $495-$2000.
Their salesman says that Microsoft makes sure that ports of Multiplan
have the same functionality as the original.  If you need a list of
other spreadsheet programs or other Unix applications, check out DEC's
"ULTRIX Software Guidebook:  A Reference to UNIX Software."  The
Digital book # is EJ-26153-20.  You should be able to get it from a DEC
salesman.  It has 4 or 5 other spreadsheets listed, scads of word
processors, assemblers, you name it.

Dick Dramstad
rad at mitre-bedford.arpa
...!linus!bccvax!rad.uucp