BLTJ special UNIX issue

Al Filipski al at mot.UUCP
Tue Nov 27 05:13:56 AEST 1984

[Hic sunt dracones]

> Now that Doug Gwyn has told us that the Oct 84 issue of the BLTJ is
> another special UNIX issue, would someone care to tell us how to order
> it from AT&T?

Call AT & T Customer Service at (800) 432-6600 and give them a
credit card number.  It costs $27.00 plus state tax though,
which is remarkable, since an annual subscription costs $35.
Someone here seems to recall that in the pre-divestiture days, single
copies cost two or three dollars.

                     Alan Filipski
                     UNIX group
                     Motorola Microsystems, Tempe, AZ

            {allegra | ihnp4 } ! sftig ! mot ! al

[Gully Foyle's my name, and Terra is my nation...]