what happened to tcat?

Dan Winkler winkler at harvard.ARPA
Tue Oct 2 11:42:07 AEST 1984

In /usr/doc/troff, there are files which mention a program called tcat.  They
say that tcat is a filter that allows Tek terminals to emulate a typesetter.
But I can't find any further reference to tcat (or the program itself) on
any of our Berkeley Unix machines.  Has anyone seen tcat recently?  My
interest is partly due to the Tek emulator that I have for my Macintosh.
I'd like to be able to preview troff output on the Mac screen.

If you can help, please mail winkler at harvard (harvard!winkler).

Thanks.