Spreadsheet package wanted

Dave Furber davef at west44.UUCP
Mon Oct 29 21:46:28 AEST 1984

I am looking for a spreadsheet package to run under Unix.
We run V7 on a PDP-11/44, and BSD 4.1 on an Orion (a large address space
machine which is somewhat faster than a VAX 750).  We would much prefer
to run it on the Orion, which means that we really need something for
which we can obtain the source.

Naturally we would prefer a piece of free, public-domain software,
but we would consider paying too!  (As a academic institution we haven't
got much money).

Please mail me if you have such a product, or any information
which might help me find/choose one.
Subject: Spreadsheet package wanted
Newsgroups: net.wanted, net.unix

--