want info on Mosaix and nroff's -me

Fred Christiansen fred at mot.UUCP
Tue Oct 30 07:07:39 AEST 1984

[]
	Got a call from a friend in Sweden who has just begun using UNIX
in her work.  Of her questions, there were two I couldn't help with, so
offered to check with Netnews.
	1) Has anyone heard of a system configurator/manager tool, Mosaix,
from a company called Texsi?  Is this info correct?  Is it any good?  How
can contact be made?
	2) The nroff(1) on her system is commonly used with the -me option.
The macro file /usr/lib/tmac/tmac.e exists but is a rat's nest to figure out.
Anyone have external documentation on what functionality these macros offer?
Ever heard of them?
	Answers can be emailed to me {allegra,ihnp4}!sftig!mot!fred (and I
will forward), or physically mailed to
		Vicki Almstrum
		Philips Electronics
		17588 Jarfalla            (umlauts over 1st 2 a's)
		Sweden

	Thanks in advance.