ksh availability

Rick Richardson rick at sesame.UUCP
Sat Mar 9 11:08:26 AEST 1985

> ... array processing are incredible and a joy to use.  Seriously, if I
> didn't already have it I would get it.  I'm pleased to see that it is
> now available to everybody.   ...
> 						Randy King

Well, I don't know about you, but it only cost me $800 for UNIX, including
the csh.  Now they want to sell me the "ksh" for another $2000.  No thanks.
This is one piece of software that for the price deserves to be pirated!

I stick with what I've done in the past: "csh" for my interactive shell,
and "sh" for all my scripts.  And wait for the "ksh" price to come down.
--
		Rick Richardson, PC Research, Inc.

	{genrad|ihnp4|ima}!wjh12!talcott!sesame!{rick|pcrat!rick}
		{cbosgd|harvard}!talcott!sesame!{rick|pcrat!rick}
			rick%sesame at harvard.ARPA