xenix/EGA problem

Aaron W. Brown brown at uwmacc.UUCP
Thu Apr 24 13:28:10 AEST 1986

I know this problem was addressed recently but I didn't need to install
Xenix then. :-)

  When attepting to install Xenix (IBM ver. 1) on a PC-AT with EGA, my
screen gets put into an unreadable state.  This happens right when
(according to my manual) I'm supposed to see "ansi terminal" on my screen.
Is there a fix for this?  I know there is an update to this version
but I'd rather not wait til it gets here.  Thanks.

--
         Aaron W. Brown
         Dept. of Material Science