BSD support (from Mt. Xinu)

Brad Parker brad at gcc-milo.ARPA
Mon Aug 4 22:32:43 AEST 1986

> Am I the only person who has had good experiences with Mt. Xinu?...
> 	<mike

No, you're not the only one. We've used Mt.Xinu for a few years to support
our Unix systems. I've always been very pleased with their service and
support. We don't use Fortran, so I can't comment on that.

I've found them easy to work with and very willing to make changes in
our configuration and then uucp a new kernel. (We're a binary only site).
These days they ship a reconfigurable kernel. That's all I ever wanted
(except source ;-) Also, their "BSD bug list" seems very complete and
they seem to address the things on it in a timely manner (our  Mt.  Xinu
unix is the only unix (out of 5) which has a dumb rwho bug fixed)
--

J Bradford Parker
General Computer (HyperDrive Beach, 3rd Cabana)

Good Sex is easier than a good slow roll. ("Left Stick! Right Rudder!...")