Request for vendors of SYS V Ports for PC/AT Compatibles

dennis j. doherty djd at bcsaic.UUCP
Fri Feb 7 18:18:05 AEST 1986

> If anyone has a list of vendors that have ported SYS V in any of its
> flavors & versions on PC/AT machines I would greately appreciate it
> if they could mail this information to me. Thanks in advance.
>

> 					Steve Robertshaw
>
> 					decvax!cg-d!bobshaw

	Santa Cruz Operation releases XENIX System V.  It is a
good port of Sys. V with extra goodies and the support isn't bad.

					Yours in UNIX
					Dennis J. Doherty

					{decvax|btlunix}!bcsaic!djd

"I could rule the world if I could only get the parts"

 			the Waitresses.

WARNING: This Message contains backgroud masking that makes a verbal
         statement which is audible when the message is played backwards.