C compiler error code fragments

Wodarz wodarz at iwu1c.UUCP
Wed Feb 12 02:04:17 AEST 1986

	Not too long ago someone asked for C code fragments that produced
certain compiler error messages.  I am very interested in obtaining a complete
list of all of these fragments and the errors that they should produce.
However, I don't remember who asked for this information.  If anyone knows the
answer or has compiled a similar set of program fragments I would be gratefull
to hear from you.  I think these code fragments will be very helpfull in testing
g compiler compatibility etc.

	Similar fragments for COBOL, FORTRAN and BASIC compilers would also
be appreciated.

					Thanks,
						D. Wodarz
						ihnp4!iwu1c!wodarz