DECmail <--> sendmail REQUEST

sullivan at blue.UUCP sullivan at blue.UUCP
Wed Feb 5 03:55:00 AEST 1986

	I'm trying to get mail working between sun workstaions and VMS
machines sharing an ethernet. The VMS machines are using a mix of Excelan
boards and Wollingong software. So the general ideas is to use SMTP (simple
mail transfer protocol) over TCP/IP to communicate. Has anybody come up
with an interface that allows DECmail to interface with sendmail(8) and
vica-versa???

Thanx in advance!

Chris Sullivan,
...!ihnp4!ima!spastic!maggot!sullivan

Ps - Please mail direct, I'll post a summary if needbe.