BBS for Xenix

access at iuvax.UUCP access at iuvax.UUCP
Wed Feb 26 11:42:00 AEST 1986

Does anyone have a bulletin board system for Xenix Sys III or V?
I would like to set up a BBS under Xenix on an AT clone which
possibly has public pub bulletins and public mail messages.  File
transfer protocols selectable by menu would be nice, but I suppose
a restricted shell with Kermit access and RB,SB access would be
usable with correct explanations.  Please send direct mail and I
will summarize if there is enough response and interest.  Thanks.
Bob    Robert Cole     access at iubacs  Bitnet
                       iuvax!access  usent