Need:"awk" references & indexing utility source

Ben Cranston zben at umd5
Sun Jul 27 12:54:27 AEST 1986

In article <5767 at lanl.ARPA> dph at lanl.ARPA (David P Huelsbeck) writes:

>	I've been using "awk" extensively of late, and I've exhausted my
>available reference material. Does anyone know of a reference on awk that
>goes beyond what can be found in K&P and _Unix Programmer's Manual_ ?

There is a short document floating around.  If nobody sends it to you,
drop me a line and I will put it someplace you can anonymous FTP from...

p.s. don't believe that umd5.umd.edu.UUCP up there, just use umd5.umd.edu

--
                    umd5.UUCP    <= {seismo!umcp-cs,ihnp4!rlgvax}!cvl!umd5!zben
Ben Cranston zben @ umd2.UMD.EDU    Kingdom of Merryland Sperrows 1100/92