Anyone heard of Uniq Digital Technologies

Jonathan Clark jhc at mtune.UUCP
Sat Jul 12 04:22:20 AEST 1986

This company has an ad in a recent UNIX trade rag, offering current support
for SVR2 and future support for SVR3, all on the entire VAX line.

Does anyone have any good or bad experiences to report about this company or
any of their people? Is anyone using their products? If the company is on the
net could they perhaps supply some more information, like prices and
availability?

Replies by mail please; I will summarize to the net.

--
Jonathan Clark
[NAC,attmail]!mtune!jhc

My walk has become rather more silly lately.