Computer Literacy Bookshop?

Dan O'Neill dko at calmasd.CALMA.UUCP
Wed Jul 9 04:02:21 AEST 1986

In article <142 at uhmanoa.UUCP> toddo at uhmanoa.UUCP (Todd Ogasawara) writes:
>"Computer Literacy Bookshop."

Now this is a *great* bookstore.  I've never dealt with them on a mail
order basis, this must be something new, but I used to buy all of my computer
books at this store while I was a student.  They have an incredible selection
and their prices are lower than most other stores.  Let us (the net) know
how your order works out.  They are a very well managed book store, you
should have no trouble.

--
Dan O'Neill		uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|ucbvax}!sdcsvax!calmasd!dko
(619) 587-3112		arpa: "calmasd!dko"@ucsd.arpa