Computer Literacy Bookshop?

Richard Klappal rlk at chinet.UUCP
Tue Jul 8 19:35:35 AEST 1986

In article <142 at uhmanoa.UUCP> toddo at uhmanoa.UUCP (Todd Ogasawara) writes:
>Just got some catalogs in the mail from a place in Sunnyvale California called
>"Computer Literacy Bookshop."  They have a good collection of hard to find
>UNIX and MS-DOS books.  Has anyone out there ordered from this place?
>How good are they in delivering what you order?  How prompt?  How accurate.
>Any problems with overcharging credit cards, etc.?
>
>Thanks..todd
>
>--
>Todd Ogasawara, University of Hawaii, Dept. of Psychology
>
>UUCP:     {ihnp4,dual,vortex}!islenet!
>				      \
>                                ihnp4!__\__ uhmanoa!toddo
>					/
>      {backbone}!sdcsvax!noscvax!humu!/
>
>ARPA: OGASAWARAT%HAW.SDSCNET at LLL-MFE.ARPA
>
>** I used to be: ogasawar at nosc.ARPA & ogasawar at noscvax.UUCP

I have ordered from them several times in the past year with excellent
service/response (4-7 days - normal UPS delivery to suburban Chicago).
After getting a quotation of 12 weeks to order a book thru a local
bookstore, I tried them and had it in less than a week.

Standard disclaimers apply.

--
---
UUCP: ..!ihnp4!chinet!uklpl!rlk || MCIMail: rklappal || Compuserve: 74106,1021