Compiler Construction in UNIX

Lori S. Grob grob at cmcl2.UUCP
Tue Jul 29 06:59:47 AEST 1986

In article <170 at hao.UUCP> bill at hao.UUCP (Bill Roberts) writes:
>Recently someone sent me mail telling of a book which discusses Lex and Yacc
>extensively.  Unfortunately, I deleted that posting after reading it only to
>find that I might really be able to use the book.  I believe the title is
>"Compiler Construction in UNIX" but I do not know the author(s) or publisher.
>If anyone in netland knows I would appreciate your help.  Thanks in advance.
>
>								Bill Roberts
>								NCAR/HAO
>								Boulder, CO
>								!hao!bill

Are you talking about "Introduction To Compiler Construction With Unix"
by Axel T. Schreiner and H. George Friedman, Jr.
Published by Prentice Hall ?

Lori S. Grob (NYU Ultracomputer Project)
grob at nyu.arpa
{seismo,floyd,harpo,ihnp4,...}!cmcl2!grob   [That's c-m-c-ELL-2]
Courant Institute (NYU), 251 Mercer St., NYC 10012,  212-460-7326