PD "CPP" Info Wanted

tanner at ki4pv.UUCP tanner at ki4pv.UUCP
Thu Jul 31 11:40:29 AEST 1986

Does anyone out there have a PD implementation of a C pre-processor?
All I really need is a #define eliminator, but if someone else has
already written it I won't re-invent the wheel.

Please reply by \fBmail\fR if you either have or want such a beast.
If I get one, I'll mail it to people wanting it; if I don't then I'll
keep the names and pass along my results when done writing.

						tanner andrews, systems
						compudata south, deland

{ihnp4!opus, decvax!ucf-cs, allegra}!ki4pv!tanner
--
<std dsclm, copies upon request>	   Tanner Andrews