Awk Scripts Wanted

G.L.Lindgren gll at sfmag.UUCP
Mon Mar 24 12:06:18 AEST 1986

We have are in the process of making the necessary modifications to
Brian Kernighan's latest version of awk (i.e., the one he discussed
at the EUUG conference in Copenhagen last year).  We are enhancing
it to support international characters.  In addition, we are trying
to make it fully compatibility with the old version of awk.  In other
words, old awk scripts will run without modifivation.  We are interested
in acquiring example awk scripts from around the world (and data that
contains non-ASCII text) to see if our enhancements support both of
these features.  I would appreciate any real-life examples that we can
incorporate in our test suites.

Thank you

Gary Lindgren
AT&T Information Systems