Zilog's version of UN*X

Mark E. Sunderlin megabyte at chinet.UUCP
Tue Mar 18 06:54:31 AEST 1986

  Well, I always wanted something different and now I got it!  My
company now has Zilog Model 31 minis which runs Zilog's Enhanced
UN*X SYSTEM - Zeus.  It seems to be a basic SYS III port with
berkeley "enhancements".  Trouble is you never know when to use
sys III stuff and when to be berkeley!
  Does anyone out there in net.land have any experience on this
box?  Any advice would be helpfull.  I didn't even KNOW zilog made
a UN*X box before this!

"The number of UN*X systems has grown to 10, with more expected"
                            - UNI*X programmers manual 1972
UUCP:	(1) seismo!dolqci!irsdcp!scsnet!sunder		Mark E. Sunderlin
	(2) ihnp4!chinet!megabyte			aka Dr. Megabyte
CIS:	74026,3235					(202) 634-2529
Quote:	"No matter where you go, There you are"		   (9-4 EST)
Mail:	IRS 1111 Constitution Ave. NW  PM:S:D:NO Washington, DC 20224