Desparately Seeking Unix

David Chinn chinn at butler.UUCP
Tue Mar 4 05:55:15 AEST 1986

A couple of weeks ago, Andy Tanenbaum posted an article
about a doing work on a public domain UNIX. I believe
the intent was to port it to something like a IBM PC or
AT.

Our newsite has been undergoing some thrashing, and the
article seems to have been lost or expired or something.

Could someone please send me either a copy of the article
or his net address?

				Thanks in advance;

    ... uw-beaver                                david m chinn
	   !{tikal,teltone}                      box 639
	       !dataio!butler!chinn     	 redmond,  wash 98073