COFF -> a.out converter.

Pradeep Deshpande pradeep at amadeus.la.tek.com
Wed Apr 26 15:22:04 AEST 1989

	I am involved in project, developing a Retargetable Disassembler. This
involves linking of object files which are in System V COFF format with other
object files and libraries in UNIX "a.out" ( b.out ) format. Our target
loader expects files in a.out format while we have cross compilers that output
object files in COFF format. Hence the nessacity for COFF to a.out converter.

	 I would be interested in talking to folks who have written a
converter that converts an object file from COFF format to an object file in
a.out ( or b.out ). Hoping that somewhere this must have been attempted. I
would appreciate help in any form or pointers as to where I might get help.

 Pradeep Deshpande.
 Email Address: pradeep at amadeus.LA.TEK.COM

 Phone (503) 629 - 1464 ( work ).
       (503) 645 - 1761 ( Res ).