Re^2: Multi-processor UNIX

Ken Nielsen ken at dde.dk
Thu Jul 13 02:52:15 AEST 1989

boykin at encore.com (Joseph Boykin) writes:

>The following companies make multi-processor computers.  Those with an
>asterisk (*) are symmetric multi-processors (the others may be, but I'm
>not sure).  In alphabetical order:

>	LIST DELETED
>----

	Hello people in US.

We have in fact been making symmetrically multi-processor computers
for the last 6 (!!!) years here in europe. We call them Supermax and
they are currently based on MC68030 and MC68020. (The first versions
were based on MC68000). The Supermax are equipped with from 1 to 8
Main CPU  boards and from 1 to 16 Intelligent I/O controllers.

The Supermax is currently running System 5.3.1 using a kernel written
by our company (Yes, of course we conform to SVID).

So we would like to be added to the list of multi-processor manufactures.

Geeee, I dont hope I sound like one from the marketing department but
if some of you are interested in more details please mail me.

		Ken Nielsen

--
Ken Nielsen
Systems Software Development Department