The birth of a new moderator...

Dermot Tynan dtynan at zorba.Tynan.COM
Tue Mar 21 05:49:38 AEST 1989

I am now in the (un)fortunate position of being the moderator for this
newsgroup.  In order to do this, I have had my spool space filled up
with a backlog of approximately 350K of old postings.  Basically, I'm
going to sort through this stuff very quickly, and post just about
anything that isn't duplicated.  Some of this stuff dates back to
last July (don't look at me, it just arrived).  Rather than spend
many hours trying to decide what is and isn't valid, I'll post the
lot and let you decide.  After the backlog has cleared, I'll be a
little more selective.  Please bear with me.

Once again, I'll give the mail-aliases for comp.unix;
	For submissions:		comp-unix at zorba.Tynan.COM
	For other related items:	comp-unix-req at zorba.Tynan.COM
	For nasty personal notes:	comp-dev-null at zorba.Tynan.COM

If anyone is interesting in signing up for a gatewayed mailing list,
please let me know (comp-unix-req at zorba.Tynan.COM).  Thanks...
						- Der