Changing of the Guard

Ron Heiby heiby at mcdchg.chi.il.us
Fri Mar 10 04:16:13 AEST 1989

After a long dormancy, I have found a new moderator for comp.unix.
He is Dermot Tynan of Tynan Computers (dtynan at zorba.Tynan.COM).

I am in the process of sending him all of the submissions that were
received here over the past several months.  New submissions should
be sent to comp-unix at zorba.Tynan.COM and non-submissions should be
sent to comp-unix-req at zorba.Tynan.COM.  I will be changing the aliases
on my system to point there, so no submissions should be lost.

Anyone who was receiving comp.unix via email should contact Dermot and
find out what kind of arrangements he's willing to make.

This message wraps up "Volume 7" of comp.unix and my period as moderator.
I have enjoyed it, but wish I had had more time to do it right.  I wish
Dermot all success with comp.unix in the future.  Thank you all.
--
Ron Heiby, heiby at mcdchg.chi.il.us	Moderator: comp.newprod
"Life is indeed an inexplicable sequence of imponderable surprises."