What is your idea of the ideal specification development system?

malcolm at CS.UCLA.EDU malcolm at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Mar 31 13:17:36 AEST 1989

Thank you for taking the time to read my posting.

For my master's thesis I am considering developing
a general purpose environment that allows for the
development, execution, and verification of system
specifications.

I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to what
features or constructs you would deem necessary in
such an environment?

Please forgive me for posting to so many newsgroups.
My hope is that by posting to several different groups,
I will be able to determine what constructs are needed to
implement a general-purpose specification language environ-
ment.

Please e-mail your ideas.  I will post a summary of the

Thanks again for your time and ideas.

Internet: malcolm at cs.ucla.edu
    UUCP: ...!{trwspp,cepu, uclachem}!ucla-cs!malcolm