printing using UNIX version of dbase3 on a 3B1

ray poliakoff ray at torah.UUCP
Fri Mar 31 13:16:49 AEST 1989

Hello everyone. I'm practically at wits end with problems concerning
a dBASE3 release for the 3B1. The most serious problem as of now is that
there is no interactive printing. By that I mean that when ever we output
to the printer within the program we have to wait untill we quit dBASE
before we get to see the printout !!!
In the /usr/lib/dbase directory there is the command file "dbprint".
Its contents is simply:
			cat $1>/dev/lp
I understand what this does. My question is: Does anyone know how to edit
this command so that it will print while still in dBASE and not after we quit?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.