unix help for a un-netted friend

Joseph A. Faracchio SPGJAF at cmsa.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Mar 31 13:16:41 AEST 1989

Please forgive me if I send this to the wrong news group.

I have a friend who regrettably is not on the net (THE NET) who
needs some help in Unix.  Please reply directly to him at :

 Bill Mollett   at(t)  499-3171 (work)  or 897-9638 (home)

He is trying to find someone who is running Interactive Systems
Corporation's 386/IX and who has first-hand knowledge of running
Stepstone's Objective-C compiler under that ISC's operating system.

Or, if the person is in the San Francisco Bay area,
would s/he be willing to try Objective-C from Stepstone on it.

Please call him directly and do not reply here.

And if my "NET-IQUETTE" is improper again , I apologize.
 thanks .... ... joe.f.   (Don't waste water....< Ready All ...> ROW!!!)