orchid rlogin restriction

Dave Till dwtill at watyew.waterloo.edu
Tue Sep 19 06:49:15 AEST 1989

I'm curious:  why is there a restriction on how orchid is accessed
by means of the "rlogin" command?  I tried to log on to it today, and
got this:

	Remote access restricted to regular terminal ports.

Can anybody clear up why such a limitation is necessary?

Thanks.
--
--Dave Till, a serious Blue Jay fan (dwtill at watyew.waterloo.edu)
(soon to be formerly of) CS Department, University of Waterloo