CLAM site license

DCS pfratar at watshine.waterloo.edu
Mon Sep 18 23:17:13 AEST 1989

*** CLAM SOFTWARE PACKAGE AVAILABLE TO SUN USERS ON CAMPUS ***

This is a message to announce CLAM, the Computational
Linear Algebra Machine....

Thanks to Prof. W. P. Tang, we have obtained a sitewide license for
the CLAM software package for SUN 3 Workstations on campus.

CLAM is a very powerful Linear Algebra and Mathematical Software
package that includes graphics ( including rotating 3D Mesh plots
and animation ).  It is fully interactive and supports its own
programming language.  It is very similar to Pro-Matlab for SUN 3
Workstations.

If you would like to obtain a copy of CLAM for your SUN 3 or see
a demonstration you should contact:

 Paul Frattaroli - Department of Computing Services
 Room: MC2031,   x6480

p.s.  If you wish a copy of CLAM, I will need the model number, serial
number, hostname ( eg. WATSHINE ), location ( Room number ), and
Host ID number ( use command "hostid" ) of all machines requiring
a license.