I'm looking for a termcap->terminfo program.

Shannon Nelson snelson at ptdcell0.intel.com
Sat Apr 6 05:14:19 AEST 1991

In article <4755 at gumby.Altos.COM> hugo at saturn.ucsc.edu (Hugo Calendar) writes:
>I'm looking for a program to convert a termcap file into terminfo
>format.  Can anybody tell me where I can find such a program?  I
>looked around on uunet, but didn't find anything likely.

You didn't mention what UNIX you are using, but I gather it's UNIX sV.
Look for the command "captoinfo" on your sVr3 machine.  I don't remember
if it was in r3.0, but I know that r3.2 and r4.0 have it.  If you don't
have it in your machine, there are sources available.  Look in your
nearest comp.sources.misc (?) archive, about three years ago.