Looking for UNIX Graphics Programs

Terry Erickson theodore at leids.com
Tue Apr 9 03:10:32 AEST 1991

Greetings,

     I am looking for a UNIX System V program or programs that will:

          1) view/preview a graphics file (GIF/TIFF/etc) from a remote
             computer (Mac/IBM) using a Communications Program to access
             a UNIX box, if at all possible.

          2) graphics conversion from GIF to TIF.

          3) graphics conversion from MacDraw and FreeHand graphics to any
             type of veiwer format (GIF/TIF/etc).

     All comments welcomed, Please send E-Mail to   theodore at leids.com
because I don't get a chance to read the Newsgroups to often.

                                 Thanks in advance.