SUN-Spots Digest, v5n3

Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU.UUCP Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU.UUCP
Wed Jan 28 04:19:16 AEST 1987

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST           Monday, 26 Jan 1987          Volume 5 : Issue 3

Today's Topics:
		Network Simulation Tool available for Suns
		  Ether bridges may require rsize, wsize
		   Re: singleuser boot security (v5n1)
		  Disk speeds of Sun file servers (long)
				 Sun sl
		    Screen Saver for SUNs, answer! (2)
			domain support in Sun 3.2
	    Re: Sun 3.0 /bin/login doesn't set tty ownership
		      3/260's are NOT vaporware (2)
			       rwhod fixes
				   RCS
		Ethernet controller information wanted?