SUN-Spots Digest, v5n2

Vicky Riffle Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Wed Jan 14 05:00:47 AEST 1987

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST           Tuesday, 13 January 1987          Volume 5 : Issue 2

Today's Topics:
		Common Lisp compiler-gc bug to be fixed
		    Object oriented programming in sh
	     Need beta-testers for a multi-player spacewar game
			Catatonia found and fixed
		       Synch over Sun serial ports
		  ND doesn't use buffer cache effectively
			Two 3.2 bugs to be wary of
		  SUN-3/ZIP 3232(+) access time questions?
			Bug in SUN Kernel RPC?
	      Appeal for help communicating with a xerox 1186?
		Want to save 80,000 disk accesses a day?
	      Help in setting up spice3a7 on a sun3 with FPA?
			    260's delivered?
		   problem with Sun serial lines?
			     color display?
		   High line rate image hardcopy ?