Request for info on system analysis tools

Jonathan Doskow jdoskow at tymix.UUCP
Mon Jan 19 09:22:02 AEST 1987

Does anyone have knowledge of system analysis tools that run under UNIX.
I am specifically interested in products that support leveled, balanced
data flow diagrams linked to a data dictionary.

If response warrants it, I will post a summary.

Yes I know, we (McDonnell Douglas) have such a product, but it is
limited to MS-DOS.  In any case, my employer does not know that I
am doing this and so cannot be held responsible for opinions I
have not expressed.

Jon Doskow

tymix!jdoskow
(408) 446-6325 (computino, silly cone valley)