netnews for XENIX

Mark Dornfeld romwa at utcs.uucp
Mon Jan 19 09:21:27 AEST 1987

We are about to setup an information and mail system for
internal use here at the ROM.  I would like to remain as
compatible as possible with the rest of the UNIX world in case
we decide to add some external links.

We are running SCO XENIX V 2.1.3 on a Sperry IT.

My questions are these:

Is netnews available for XENIX?
Is there a GOOD script available from which to run mail for
those who care not to learn about all the wonders of UNIX?
Is there a version of uucp available for XENIX which is later
than the Version 7 which comes with XENIX?

How can I obtain all of the above.  They do not have to be
PD as there is actually a meagre budget being allocated for this
project.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mark T. Dornfeld
Royal Ontario Museum
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

utcs!romwa         -or-       utcs!rom!mark