kill the arrow?

Franco E. Barber feb at cbnews.ATT.COM
Tue Aug 2 00:52:32 AEST 1988

In article <298 at amanue.UUCP> jr at amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) writes:
>In article <6092 at chinet.chi.il.us> dsueme at chinet.chi.il.us (dave sueme) writes:
>>Is it possible to kill that goddamned arrow?  How?

>			   But why bother doing such surgery??  If you move
>the mouse so that the arrow is as far as it gets to the bottom right of the
>screen the arrow will only occupy 1 pixel or so.  I don't think you'll be too
>distracted by that one pixel.
>--
> Jim Rosenberg
>     CIS: 71515,124                         decvax!idis! \
>     WELL: jer                                   allegra! ---- pitt!amanue!jr
>     BIX: jrosenberg                  uunet!cmcl2!cadre! /

In my case, I don't even have the mouse plugged in.
When I boot the machine up, the arrow is gone.
However, when I use scrset to blank the screen, the arrow pops up
when the screen unblanks.

The arrow returns in the upper left corner of the screen.
Since my mouse is unplugged, I can't move it.
I want to remove it completely.

Franco Barber		AT&T Bell Labs		Columbus, Ohio
..!att!cblpe!feb