kill the arrow?

Steve Barber steveb at shade.UUCP
Mon Aug 8 16:03:04 AEST 1988

In article <556 at proxftl.UUCP> aaron at proxftl.UUCP (Aaron Zimmerman) writes:
> I don't really need to "toast" my arrow, but I would like to change its
> image (to something smaller). Surely the mask for the arrow is stored some-
> place easily accessable? Surely somebody knows how I can change it?
> Much appreciated.

On a similar note, I'm sort of tired of the exclusive-or nature of the
arrow (not that I use it that much anymore).  At what level is this
implemented?  If it's in a driver, has anyone made the arrow work "right"?
(i.e. saving/restoring the background, with an arrow icon and a background
mask)

--
Steve Barber   ...!umix!shade!steveb   "Did I say that?"