kill the arrow?

Aaron Zimmerman aaron at proxftl.UUCP
Mon Aug 1 05:16:01 AEST 1988

>>> Is it possible to kill that goddamned arrow?  How?
>> Unplug the mouse and re-boot the machine.  Simple.
> Not so simple.  After a short while, the arrow returns.
>
> Attached below is a simple little routine written by Mark Colburn
> which will toast the arrow.

I don't really need to "toast" my arrow, but I would like to change its
image (to something smaller). Surely the mask for the arrow is stored some-
place easily accessable? Surely somebody knows how I can change it?
Much appreciated.

--

Aaron   \  Proximity Technology  | #include <disclaimer.h> | +---------------+
Charles  \   3511 N-E 22nd Ave.  |                         | | find the fish |