TeX and MINED (or at least GNU Emacs)

Aaron Zimmerman aaron at proxftl.UUCP
Mon Aug 1 05:25:35 AEST 1988

I need sources (and, preferably, binaries, 'cause I'm having the devil of a
time getting things to compile) for these programs:
	TeX (or LaTeX)
	MINED
	EMACS
These are for my 3b1. I bought my machine used, and the guy who sold it to me
didn't include instruction manuals (he said he bought his without them...)

If only I could have afforded that SUN 4/110... :-)

Thanks for your help, and I'd be more than willing to pay a reasonable fee
for your troubles and shipping charges.

--

Aaron   \  Proximity Technology  | #include <disclaimer.h> | +---------------+
Charles  \   3511 N-E 22nd Ave.  |                         | | find the fish |