Bouncey-Bouncey

Ed Horch ebh at argon.UUCP
Tue Aug 30 06:45:16 AEST 1988

In article <8513 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com writes:
>Seeing your mention about the 3B1 keyboard ($$$) just reminded me: CSS
>(Computer Surplus Store; on Sycamore Drive in Milpitas, CA; 408/280-7814)
>has some 20 (twenty) pallets FULL of brand-new but cosmetic-faulted 3B1
>keyboards for $20 (twenty US$) each.

A couple corrections:  First, the number is really (408)434-0168.  The
number above has been disconnected.  Second, they charged me $25.00,
saying that the $20.00 price was for ten or more.  They made no
mention, however, of an additional shipping charge from CA to NJ.

If there is anything else of note once the unit arrives, I'll post it.

Thanks for the pointer...

-Ed