multiple gettys, why use them?

William Mahavier wsm at emory.uucp
Tue Aug 30 19:45:57 AEST 1988

bob at rush.cts.com (Bob Ames) writes:

>Why all this talk of multiple gettys?  I've never used them.
>What's wrong with 'Other Users' in the Office?  The only people
>that I can think of who would want multiple gettys are those who don't
>use 'Office' and therefore can't do 'Other Users'.  Although

What is the talk about 'Other Users' in the Office?
I don't have such a choice in my office window. I
am running 3.51. Have I missed something? How do I
get an 'Other Users' choice? Thanks for any help.

W. S. Mahavier         | wsm at mathcs.emory.edu      DOMAIN
Emory University       | {decvax,gatech}!emory!wsm UUCP
Dept of Math and CS    | wsm at emory                 BITNET
Atlanta, Ga 30322      | Office phone: 404-727-7585