GNU emacs 18.50 on a 3b1

Franco Barber feb at cblpe.ATT.COM
Sat Jun 25 09:51:46 AEST 1988

I got the GNU Emacs 18.50 distribution from a local site and
built in on my 3b1. Building seemed to go okay.

When I run it, though, it core dumps.
There must be something I must have missed.

Before I go messing about with sdb trying to debug it, can
someone please tell me what changes have to be made to the
18.50 distribution to make it work on the 3b1. I recall that
there were changes to the m-7300.h file and possibly a
lot more.

Please e-mail responses and I will post a summary if there seems to
be lots of interest.

Franco
--
Franco Barber    AT&T Bell Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio
..!att!cblpe!feb                         (614) 860-7803