UNIX PC COFF 68010 disassembler wan

egray at fthood.UUCP egray at fthood.UUCP
Wed Jun 1 22:37:00 AEST 1988

I've got the "unc" source, but it's gonna take a lot of work to force it
to understand shared libraries and COFF (common object file format).
I've got too many projects as it is now, so I've put out a feeler to the
author asking if he knows anyone who has already hacked the newer
features into the code.  I'll keep the net posted.

If you're that interested in playing with the code, you can get it from
any one of the sites that archive comp.sources.unix.  It's volume number
4 issue 30.

Emmet P. Gray				US Army, HQ III Corps & Fort Hood
...!ihnp4!uiucuxc!fthood!egray		Attn: AFZF-DE-ENV
					Directorate of Engineering & Housing
					Environmental Management Office
					Fort Hood, TX 76544-5057