dead mouse on a 3B1

Mike "Ford" Ditto ford at elgar.UUCP
Sat Jun 11 14:49:11 AEST 1988

In article <37 at wzlr.UUCP> jms at wzlr.UUCP (Jack Stephens) writes:
>I am having a problem with my 3B1 runing 3.51.  My mouse is locked
>in the upper right hand corner of the screen and won't move.
> [ ... ]

Remember that unplugging the keyboard or mouse will have unpredictable
results, usually causing the mouse and/or keyboard to stop working.
The user's manual says never to do either, and I have found that the
keyboard will never work once it has been unplugged.  The mouse can
sometimes be plugged back in and still work.  A reboot will fix either
problem (of course, if your keyboard is dead, you'd better do a
shutdown via an external terminal!).

					-=] Ford [=-

"Once there were parking lots,		(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
now it's a peaceful oasis.		ford%kenobi at crash.CTS.COM
This was a Pizza Hut,			...!sdcsvax!crash!kenobi!ford
now it's all covered with daisies." -- Talking Heads